Winter Season fees for players at all levels is $325.
There is a $20 discount for the second player from the same family.
There is a $30 discount for all subsequent players from the same family.
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE ON 13 FEBRUARY 2022.
- DATE: Grading will be held on Saturday 12 February 2022.
- Grading will involve team/individual grading.
- Wavell will attempt to hold teams together where possible and where there is agreement from all players or families.
- New players will be graded individually and assigned to a team.
- WHERE: BNA courts, Rode Road
- WHEN: Times to be advised.
All players need to grade even if they are in a set team as the club needs to determine the most appropriate division for the team.
If you are unable to attend grading due to being COVID positive or being in isolation at the time, please get in touch with the club to advise.
Teams will be announced via an email communication on 16 February 2022.
Training will commence the week commencing 20 February 2022. Wavell training night and times to be advised.
Winter Season fixtures will commence on 19 March 2022.
If you require a uniform or have second-hand uniforms to sell, please contact our Uniform Convener Sharyn on 0416 144 635.
Please get in touch with the club if you have any queries by emailing email@example.com